French, an asset to your company
The most important language for your business is the language your customers speak. There are over 170 million French speakers in the world, and it is to your advantage to be able to speak to them in their native tongue.
As the official centre of French language and culture in Jersey, the Alliance Française is uniquely placed to meet your requirements in terms of lessons in French language and culture. We provide General French classes as well as tailor-made training programmes according to your needs and requirements:
- General or specialized French classes
- Small or bigger groups
- On a regular or intensive basis, early morning, midday or after work
We come to you and fit to your request!
We provide you with:
- Flexibility in times and locations
- Qualified native French-speaking teachers
- High quality educational standards and up-to-date teaching methodology
- Free language skills assessment of potential students at your premises (for companies based in St Helier only)
- Quote for a relevant and cost-effective training programme
- Advice on the French culture and cross-cultural communication
- Internationally-recognized diploma or certification for DELF/DALF
- Individual progress reports for your employees on request
To talk about your needs or ask for a quote, please contact us at [email protected] or call 875 655.
“We have used the Alliance for many years now and I must say the service just gets better and better. Our management team as well as other personnel who need to improve their French language skills regularly have courses with the Alliance who make it easier by coming to our premises & tailoring the courses to individual standards and business needs. It is essential in business to be able to communicate well with all stakeholders and the Alliance Française helps you do that.”David Myatt, Country Head BNP Paribas, Channel Islands
They trust us
The Alliance Francaise in Jersey is the official language training provider for the States of Jersey, Jersey Electricity Company, BNP Paribas, Ardian, Hawksford International, Jersey Oyster, Jersey Institute of Law and other partnerships with Education Department, Twinning Committees and more.